The Neighborhood Association for Bennett Valley was formed in 2008, largely as a result of bringing people in the area together to talk about the future of the Hwy 12 right-of-way that runs through the valley.
Now in it’s 3rd year of operation, the 2011 leadership team was voted in at the January 2011 general NABV meeting:
- President: Susan Briski
- Vice President: Julie Combs
- Treasurer: Jim McAdler
- Secretary: Leslie Melody
- Member at Large: Glenn Seime
- SE Greenway Committee Co-Chair: Linda Proulx
- Green Up Committee Chair: Marlene Alves
- Safety Committee Chair: Chris Silva
NEEDED: We still need more help with communications in an unofficial or official capacity. Please contact us if you want to get involved in this capacity or others.
Learn a bit about the Geography, Ecology, etc. of Bennett Valley.